WEBSITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sarah McLachlan – Akeso Health
The term ‘Sarah McLachlan – Akeso Health’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Sarah McLachlan – Akeso Health, the owner of the website, whose registered office is PO BOX 1358 UPWEY, Victoria, 3158.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Information provided for education and research information only
The information on this website is presented by Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health for the purpose of disseminating health information free of charge for the benefit of the public.
While Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health has exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that the Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice.
Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
Quality of information
Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly. Before relying on the information on this site, however, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information.
The material may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites which are external to Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health. Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health takes reasonable care in selecting linking websites but accepts no responsibility for material contained in a website that is linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
Views or recommendations provided in linked sites may include the views or recommendations of third parties and do not necessarily reflect those of Sarah McLachlan/Akeso Health or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.