HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
You are many things to many people. This can leave you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted and at increased risk of chronic health problems. You may have some of these already:
- Metabolic dysfunction – polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fatty liver, insulin resistance, sugar cravings, type 2 diabetes, thyroid dysfunction
- Hormonal irregularities – premenstrual pain, scant or missed periods, heightened peri-menopause symptoms
- Digestive disturbances – constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, pain
- Immune dysfunction such as allergies, food intolerances, eczema, psoriasis, autoimmune disorders, muscle and joint pain
- Anxiety, depression, burnout, fatigue, brain fog, insomnia, sleep disruption.
You want health, vitality, energy and enthusiasm.
You want to feel less anxious and stressed. Be able to cope with life’s busy-ness. Have more energy and vitality to get through each day. Perhaps you’d like allergies, anxiety, depression, or persistent aches and pains eased. Or enjoy regular and pain-free menstrual cycles. Most of all, you want to enjoy life.
Your physiological, mental, and emotional health form the basis for being a motivated, inspired, energized, and successful person. With health on your side, you can feel and be your best in your many roles.
WHAT IS NATUROPATHY?
Naturopathy is a holistic healthcare system that assesses and supports your physical, mental and emotional wellness. This is personalised healthcare. Specifically for and about YOU, your strengths, your health goals, how you can feel better and support you in enjoying life.
Naturopathy is underpinned by six principles:
- ‘Vis medicatrix naturae’ – the healing power of nature. Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom and ability to heal itself.
- ‘Tolle causam’ – identify and treat the causes.
- ‘Primum non nocere’ – first do no harm. Utilize the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies to facilitate the body’s natural ability to heal.
- ‘Docere’ – Naturopath as teacher. Educate patients in the steps to achieve and maintain health.
- ‘Tolle totum’ – Treat the whole person. Health and disease are a balance between physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social, familial, and occupational factors.
- ‘Preventare’ – prevention. Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.
I can help you reach your health goals and experience health, vitality and energy; using my Naturopathic tool kit of western herbs, nutrition and flower essences. An important part of my treatment plan is providing education so you are empowered to take control of your health using diet and lifestyle.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Once you have booked your consultation time you will receive a welcome email which contains information about this process, what you need to do, and links to an online and paper-based questionnaire to complete.
Please allow 20 minutes (at least a day or two before your consultation) to fill these in. You will also notice a two-day ‘Food, Mood, and Poo’ Diary attached to your welcome email. Bring your completed diary to the initial consultation.
If for some reason you need to reschedule your consultation, please give at least 48 hours notice, or you will be charged in full for the missed consultation. (Consultations may be conducted by phone or video conference at the allocated time if necessary.) Giving notice allows me to offer this time to someone else who may be waiting for an earlier consultation time.
Recommended herbal formulas, nutritional supplements, other Naturopathic products, and laboratory testing are not included in consultation fees. You will be notified of all associated costs when I recommend specific health products and/or laboratory tests and may decide whether to proceed with these or not. Payment plans are always available to you. Please note that you are always free to choose where to purchase the recommended products.
In order for us to build a healthy, responsible relationship, please plan to pay fees at the time services are rendered. A receipt for insurance purposes will be provided when payment is received.
learn what to put in your lunchbox (& your fussy kid's)
Download my free lunchbox guide so you can nourish your body without needing a lot of time, and say goodbye to feeling tired and irritated. Start waking up with energy and enthusiasm for all that life throws at you.