4-WEEK ENERGY BOOSTING ONLINE PROGRAM
Are you exhausted, dragging yourself out of bed in the morning? feel like you’re walking through mud?
What if I told you that being a Mum doesn’t mean you need to feel like a zombie every day? Yes, really.
Being forgetful, grumpy, irritated, anxious, feeling sad or having food cravings all the time might be common, but doesn’t have to be your normal.
- Are you ready to have more ENERGY to do the things you love? No more 3pm slump.
- Say goodbye to cravings for unhealthy foods and feeling irritable and exhausted?
- Need deeper and more refreshing sleep?
- Want to feel more like you did before you had kids?
- You’d like to eat healthy but don’t know what that means or where to start with doing it?
- Interested in REBUILDING your body and mind from a cellular level?
If you answered yes to some of these, then you won’t want to miss this 4-week Energy Boosting Program.
Join me, Sarah McLachlan, a degree-qualified Naturopath and Women’s Health Advocate, in this interactive, online group program, where you’ll learn:
- What healthy eating entails.
- My top tips and strategies for implementing changes in your home.
- 30 whole foods (and family friendly) recipes.
- Factors of fatigue.
- Common toxins you and your family are exposed to and how they impact your energy and health.
- Sugar and its impact on your energy.
- Nutrient deficiencies and what they do to your energy.
- Toxicity, hormones and energy.
- How to reduce your toxin exposure.
You receive more than $440 of value:
- Whole food, energy boosting, recipe guide with 30 delicious, easy-to-prepare meals.
- A 19-page nutrition and lifestyle guide packed with information and including my top tips and strategies to get the best results from this program.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with me and other participants.
- Education and support from a degree-qualified Naturopath.
- 1 x 60-minute educational group session to introduce and explain the program, including the nutrition guide.
- 4 x 30-minute educational group workshops. (Run as a Facebook live in the closed group.)
- 4 x handouts with tips, strategies and information that relates to the educational workshops.
- 4 x sample meal plan guides and shopping lists.
Run online so you can do it from the comfort of your own home, in your PJs and no need for a babysitter. Too easy.
ALL THIS FOR JUST $299.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to:
- Losing it with the ones you love.
- Feeling cranky, irritated and annoyed.
- That 3pm energy slump.
- Brain fog, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- Restless, unrefreshing sleep.
- Dragging yourself out of bed in the morning.
- Feeling like you’re walking through mud each day.
Then don’t delay! ONLY 10 SPOTS are available this round.
ABOUT SARAH McLACHLAN
Like you, I’m lots of things to lots of people. For you, I’m a degree-qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist, and Breastfeeding Counsellor. For others I’m also sister, friend, wife and most importantly mother to 4 children.
I’ve lived in Melbourne’s beautiful Dandenong Ranges for over 14 years, where I run an online and face-to-face clinic from Sassafras.
My passion is to help mothers reclaim vibrant health; so they may thrive rather than stumble through the intensity of modern motherhood and ‘having it all’. In other words, go from blah to feeling more like they did before they had kids!
I know what it is like to be deep in the trenches of parenting and caring for babies, toddlers, children and teens. I understand how hard it can be to get through a day, let alone make time for food and lifestyle changes in your home. This is why I strive to provide practical, realistic and achievable information and solutions for you and your family so you can stop feeling tired and overwhelmed and start feeling energetic and ready to face everything on your ‘To Do’ list.
I love sharing my knowledge with you in a way that makes it easy to understand and implement in your home.
FEEDBACK ABOUT ME, MY WORKSHOPS & PROGRAMS
“Honestly nothing more exciting than seeing Sarah McLachlan from Akeso Health giving a presentation on nourishing and supporting your body in busy times. Her talks are so easy to hear, easy to follow and she translates some pretty complex information into palatable, bite-sized pieces! What a wonderful woman to have speak at our Day For Women.” ~ Anneliese
“The first moment I made contact with Sarah she made me feel so comfortable. She is a wealth of knowledge and has helped me to open my eyes to see things differently.” ~ Sarah R
PLEASE NOTE: you will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order and another email within 24 hours from me (Sarah McLachlan) with paperwork that needs to be completed to confirm your spot in this program. If you have any questions, queries or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
FOR TERMS & CONDITIONS RELATING TO THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE VISIT: https://akesohealthcare.com.au/terms-conditions/